What did you do to MAKE money today?

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Doing the happy dance because I just booked 2 animal communication sessions today. These are the first paid sessions I've done, and it feels good to be making progress on my business. Its a tiny amount of money, but it represents the first steps to building the business that I want to have that's going to give me a lot more freedom. And right now, every penny helps! So glad that I have some mentors and support people that kept pushing me in the right direction to make progress!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
X2...

Little story of my own here. Some years back I was walking through a Wal-Mart and saw a horribly disfigured man walking towards me. I felt awful for him, and smiled his way and suddenly - without him speaking a word - I "heard" the words..... "I can't help the way I look". It shocked me to my core. My first thought was "I'm sorry". I saw that man a couple of aisles over in the store again and as he walked by me he said (out loud this time) "You have nothing to be sorry for - God bless you". Still gives me goose bumps. I don't think I'm particularly telepathic at all - but that made a believer out of me.

On another note - I know animals communicate with us. Last weekend one of my old gals told me she was through fighting. All I had to do was look in her eyes and I knew it was time.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My husband and I were filling out an application for a loan once; as usual, I was answering the questions the loan officer was asking. I didn't think too much about it until we left the office and he said " You kind of weirded that lady out." "Why?" I asked, thinking back over my answers and seeing nothing odd in them. "You were answering her questions before she was asking them."
I honestly had NO idea those questions were not being said out loud!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My experience never made me believe that I'm the telepathic one. I believe that this man had that ability...perhaps the horror that he lived through gave him something special. This man had been in a horrific fire...he had no ears, no lips, his eyelids were not original equipment and he had stubs for fingers. I'm sure he had not just months of recovery, but years. Talk about having time to meditate - I bet he is a Master Meditator - if such a thing exists.

Reactions: CJ1

hqueen13

Reaction score
Swinging back around on topic, I managed to make just under $100 at my workshop this weekend. I am so relieved and happy to have that money! I also got my check for farm sitting for the month and a half that my friends are gone. That's a FAT check, the most I think I've ever made farm sitting at one time! It means twice a day visits to their farm which is about 12 miles from me for the next month and a half... but I just have to keep reminding myself that its the money that I made that's keeping me afloat!!

CJ1

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I didn't make any money other than work last night. Yeah I'm back in third shift again.

I did however manage to spend money. I finally decided to upgrade to a bike I don't have to constantly work on. Oh I'll keep that old shovelhead. But it'll only come out on short rides.

My new baby an 04 Road King. (in gonna call it a Road Queen from now on cause she's too pretty to be a guy)

received_1045555405468932.jpg

Time to ride it home.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I don't want to jinx myself, but I think I've got two goats moving to a new home on Wednesday. They've been 'spoken for' so we'll see if the folks come through. If all goes as planned - two less mouths to feed!

hqueen13

Reaction score
:yuckyuck

Looks great, @CJ1

Found a message that had been hidden in my facebook messages (stupid facebook messages....) for another communication session, so that will be awesome.

Reactions: CJ1

hqueen13

Reaction score
YAY!!!!! That's great, FEM!
Well, I have an install date for internet. While that is technically spending money, its going to open up a HUGE amount of potential for me to MAKE a LOT of money!! I can't wait!!!!