What did you do to MAKE money today?

MetalSmitten

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I sell on Etsy too :) Selling my wares online has been my only source of income for the past year now... Getting ready to see how much of that money though that taxes are going to take away =/

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Sold 5 dozen eggs at work, had two more people approach me, wanting to be customers.....

kitchwitch

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Transplanted 40 roma tomato sprouts and 38 head lettuce sprouts into dixie cups for selling as started plants.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I am hatching some sellable little fluff butts this week and next.

rhoda_bruce

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Me too. I have 14 dozen chicken eggs and about 7 goose eggs now. Chicks due on the 18th. I am all sold out of last hatch. Selling chicks beats the poop out of selling eggs. I'm about to sell most of my laying flock to prepare for a sex-link project I will be starting. Gonna cross my RIR roo with 4 different breeds of pullets I'm getting at the end of the month, so next year I will be able to guarantee the sex of my chicks on sight....at which time I hope to be prepared to raise the extra roos for meat.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
They say for every hour you work in the garden you save 15 bucks on groceries. I think thats what it was. So I saved about 45 bucks today.

:D