What did you do to MAKE money today?

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I made some sparkly green bows. I got the ribbon 70% off Christmas clearance ($0.89/roll). Just in time to sell them for St. Patrick's Day! :)

Emerald

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Swagbucks
Me too! made $915 in amazon gift cards last year and $70 in walmart gift cards. Hubs was tickled that I didn't have to ask for any extra moneys for christmas gifts this year.
I just wish I knew more of the referrals that sign up so I could help them.. they don't do anything.. :(

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Blog about it. I have a lot of referrals, but very few are active anymore. I got the matched bucks on maybe 10% of my referrals :hu I like swagbucks, but some folks I guess just don't think they have the time, and don't fool with it. Really though, it's too easy NOT to fool with if you now how to get points. I get them while watching TV most of the time, or talking on the phone....

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I signed up for another thing like Swagbucks to make more Amazon cash :D Emerald try GiftHulk, it's a LOT like Swagbucks, and just as easy to use. My referral link is in my signature line. I've got about 100 points on there today. The referral points are better on there, so join and get your link up there sis! :)

chickenjoe

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Bought a vintage Colecovision ADAM Computer for $25.00 and sold it for $511.00

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Sold two dozen eggs yesterday for $15. That covers the eggs, cartons and leaves some left over. Actually, based on feed and laying in the past ten days, that's $8.76 in profit. Not too shabby ladies! And, the fella wants to get more later. Plus, with spring approaching, a new electronic thermostat and the ladies doing well and the dominant tom giving me 100% fertility, I can hatch eggs for sales. $5 per poult (selling on the low side), 100% fertility and say a 70% hatch rate, the turkeys alone will be able to cover feed costs. Especially if I continue to ferment feeds, get brewery grains and start sprouting for them. :)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
chickenjoe said:
Bought a vintage Colecovision ADAM Computer for $25.00 and sold it for $511.00
WOW! Nice profit margin! :woot

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Betta that is awesome girl! I can't wait for my turks to get to laying! I may put some light on them and induce them soon, I'm getting ANXIOUS!!!

I just did Swagbucks to make money today...pretty sad, but it's something :p Oh, and i spent some money, to make some later on :lol: SEEDS :woot

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Sold two more dozen eggs. Only sold them at $10, since it was for a biology class. Still need to cover some costs, but don't have to charge full price for a bunch of kids.