Reaction score
This weeks finds and freebees

Yard Sale:
15 boxes of mason jars and 1 case of lids unopen 30.00
1 extreme cold weather Korean War jacket 8.00
3 sets of rain gear and a poncho 10.00
Old bring stone and peddle stand 25.00

Freebees
Started bring home my free barn. yup a friend gave be her barn. All stacked nice and neat. Just need to bring it home. Have done 3 trips already. WOW!!!

Truck cap perfect color too. My wife cousin'd husband didn't want it anymore. COOL!!!

So far this has been an awesome week. Still 4 more days to go too.

RedneckCowgirl

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Today I picked up 25+ pounds of free freezerburned meat to be used as dog food, and scheduled a pickup for about 150ish pounds of scrap (some meat, fat, bone, organ, heads etc) from a local farmer for the same purpose.

BUT, my greatest accomplishment in saving $ is almost 2 weeks ago I went no-poo. Currently my hair is still detoxing and is still pretty greasy, but it will get better and I will never have to buy shampoo again! Yay! :)

Boogity

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
RedneckCowgirl said:
. . . BUT, my greatest accomplishment in saving $ is almost 2 weeks ago I went no-poo. Currently my hair is still detoxing and is still pretty greasy, but it will get better and I will never have to buy shampoo again! Yay! :)
OK Cowgirl, you got some 'splainin to do. What's no-poo and how does it work. Don't you stink as time goes by? :)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I SO need to do that ^^^^ SOON!

Got a good recipe? :D Please :D :D

Zoldani

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Basic really, I throw flour in the mixer and start to add eggs till it is dough, no real recipe.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Zoldani said:
Basic really, I throw flour in the mixer and start to add eggs till it is dough, no real recipe.
I LOVE that recipe! Sounds so very much like something I'm capable of doing! Thanks :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Truthfully I would have just taken your recipe and tweaked it the way I wanted to anyhow until it no longer resembled what you told me in the first place. I'm a maniac in the kitchen :lol:

Oh, and :welcome :D