What Do You Make and Sell?

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
But don't worry, I know lots of cops....city and the sheriffs department...lol!

Seriously McKay- tell us about the blow gun!!!!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
delia_peterson said:
But don't worry, I know lots of cops....city and the sheriffs department...
And that, my friends, is how it works in Texas!!! :lol:

(sorry Mackay to hijack your thread....)

And now back to the show!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I am on the look our for some good marshmallow blow guns. They are on the Christmas list. I was hoping for one that shoots the big ones. They sell guns like this at our local Target but if you have a link I would greatly appreciate it.

I tried to sell some aprons I made on Etsy. They didn't do to hot never sold. I thought about asking my local feed store if I could try there. Maybe I will do that.

thanks for the reminder.

gina

HannaLee

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I haven't done it in a while, but I make 100% whole wheat bread, using freshly ground flour, of course, and sold it. I also offered freshly rolled hot cereals and healthy cookies. I got so many customers that I had to stop! I couldn't get the kids school done and bake so much.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
HannaLee said:
I haven't done it in a while, but I make 100% whole wheat bread, using freshly ground flour, of course, and sold it. I also offered freshly rolled hot cereals and healthy cookies. I got so many customers that I had to stop! I couldn't get the kids school done and bake so much.
Wow, thats awesome for you. Time to recruit some friends and get baking. I would help if I lived closer. Sounds like the beginning of a prosperous business.

gina

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
I am on the look our for some good marshmallow blow guns. They are on the Christmas list. I was hoping for one that shoots the big ones. They sell guns like this at our local Target but if you have a link I would greatly appreciate it.

I tried to sell some aprons I made on Etsy. They didn't do to hot never sold. I thought about asking my local feed store if I could try there. Maybe I will do that.

thanks for the reminder.

gina
You find the blow guns at Target? What department?

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Now, come on! what are you guys making and selling?

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
HannaLee said:
Good for you Hannalee. I can smell it now, I'm coming over!