What do you plan to grow next year?

Reaction score
motel-hell-560.jpg

This year it will be a meat garden. I have had no luck at all with veggies.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
:gig

But if you don't weed right, you get a zombie infestation. I hate when that happens!

And yes, those are quail eggs. I have 4 quail I just got the other day. They are already spoiled rotten. :D Messy little creatures, but their signing is beautiful and their eggs are adorable.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
:gig :lol: I have heard of heads of lettuce and heads of cabbage, but Big Daddy THAT is getting a little strange even for around here! :ep :lol:

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
BD, you are really a pip! thanks for the funny.

say do you make head cheese with those????

inchworm

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I think I'm done with growing veggies. All that work and all that watering. It's easier and cheaper to get it from the produce stand down the street. I'm dedicating my garden efforts to cutting flowers and herbs that are hard to find fresh. Having cutting flowers in the house will make me Sooo much happier than 20 pounds of squah.

Inch, the Grinch

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Actually there is a lady that CLEANS UP at out local farmer's market. She sells cut gladiolas. There is always a line at her stand.

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Eww, the boyfriend is limiting the garden. :/ So, I have to plan it very well. I'll definately do the peppers, since I plan to can them as roasted red peppers and the sweet peppers that we can (in ketchup sauce). The rest, I'll have to really think out, figure out what would be the most efficient.

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
So, looking back on your previous posts, since it's getting closer, has anyone changed plans?

Personally, I'm adding in paste tomatoes for sauces, keeping the bell peppers and the banana peppers and corn (sweet and maybe popping corn for S'n'G). There are others that I thought about, but not so much.