What does your user name mean?

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Swiss Army Wife is so cute....I love it. Nice play on words and fun to say and it makes one think of a multi-purpose useful woman.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I like it too. Probably fits most of us on here.

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
Nobody has figured mine out yet??? I will either gain friends from this, or folks will point and laugh....

I saw my user name as a paradox, and so as it would be, I wanted to keep it real. I want people to see me as a real person not hiding behind an alter ego.

Taking this in reverse to explain it better. Pioneer Modern made no sense, but was the base for my thinking.

Pioneer, meaning in the old ways, understanding and living life by discovery and mistakes. Often, when people say pioneer, they get flashes of wilderness and black and white images. In truth Pioneers live their lives by discovery and making mistakes.

Modern meaning today, right now.... I am using todays technologies with a mix of old methods to accomplish what I consider a healthy, fun, adventurous, awesome, grateful, honest, some what twisted lifestyle. :love

So I am living in the world today, and I am living my life through discovery and mistakes.

Strange one isn't it???

Or does it make complete sense???

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Your user name always made sense to me. Self explanatory! But I liked your more complete description.