What does your user name mean?

quercus21

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Some people think I should have used Quercus rubra since I was a "red head" and now slowly (or quickly) turning into a white head. So maybe I should have made it "Quercus alba". Back in the beginning, I was just Quercus, and that name was starting to be taken every place I went, so I added the "21".

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
TR works at a hospital ... on the crazy floor, just about everyone claims to be Jesus. TR and I have read a lot about Teddy Roosevelt. TR decided that when he goes crazy (notice he didn't say IF) he is going to be Teddy. So that is how my dh became

TeddyRoosevelt :lol:

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Maybe we should have a section for how your hubby got his nickname. I call my hubby Fat Boy, and not because he's overly fat. (Though he has gotten a bit of a gut now.) But, he always said he was going to get a Harley Fat Boy, and then he could be a fat boy on a Fat Boy, so I started calling him Fat Boy.

Damummis

Microfarmer
Reaction score
My DH has so many nicknames.
Paco, is my fav. Especially when he plays lawn boy. :lol:

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
how did The Big Man get his name.. um... he's huge. fills the doorway.

:)

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
My nickname for The Wife is Willy, named after the cartoon character Chilly Willy. She calls me Slick, because of my silver tongue and smooth moves.:D
When we had our Jet Ski's that is what we named each of our boats. Then, when they were on the trailer, we always parked Slick on the left and Willy on the right side, spelling Slick Willy. :D :D

quercus21

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
The better half refers to me as the "old goat". She told me one day, I was like her pair of hiking boots, "old, comfortable, tough and smelly".
As you can see, I refer to her as the "better half".

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
DH refers to me as the Swiss Army Wife since I can do so many things/have lots of hobbies. :lol:

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
That is sweet! I would have taken Swiss Army Wife as a user name if anyone had called ME that!