What does your user name mean?

ORChick

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Unlike Farmerchick I do have chickens, and do like them, and I ... ummmm ... live in ...ORegon.

Ossy

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Actually my nick name is Ozzy but here I write with s like Ossy.
The meaning of ozzy is the spear of GOD or GOD's power.
So beware of me lol. . . :D

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
I'm glad to be learning the meanings!

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
I'm a custom picture framer and my business name was the framing fashionista. I wanted something similar but fashionista doesn't make sense in the SS scheme of things. When I joined, I had chickens so it became framing fowl.

I always wonder if people thought I was dyslexic.

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
Wow, cool thread. Skr8pn, I must be dyslexic because the whole time I've been "reading" your name as "Sk8rpn", or skater-pin. :lol:

And Bethanial, I thought your name was "beth-a-neal." :lol:

I made mine up for an email address while I was in college. Aggie because I was ag student (I didn't realize that aggies were specifically for Texas A & M :/). Terp, because I went to the University of Maryland. And Katie because that's my name. :lol:

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
framing fowl, yours surprised me the most! golly i guess i never thought about it....i thought it was related to construction work and i pictured a buncha chickens all framing up a coop or something
;-)

i'm easy like FC...

ohio = thats where we are
farm = what i'm doin
girl = a little liberty with this one.. more like 'crazy middle aged lady'

(ohmigosh i'm OLD! yikes!!!)

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
framing fowl said:
I'm a custom picture framer and my business name was the framing fashionista. I wanted something similar but fashionista doesn't make sense in the SS scheme of things. When I joined, I had chickens so it became framing fowl.

I thought you had it in for "fowl" and was always "framing" them, to get them in trouble with the law! :lol:
I love learning the meanings of peoples screen names....

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
justusnak said:
framing fowl said:

I thought you had it in for "fowl" and was always "framing" them, to get them in trouble with the law! :lol:
I love learning the meanings of peoples screen names....
thats hilarious.. in trouble with the law

and i woudl never have come up with just us in AK. ever. in a million years ha! i thought maybe your last name was "justus" - i know someone with that name.

hee hee hee hee hee

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
~gd is short for goosedragon which I have used for years and years. At work I was known as the dragon due to my caustic personality. when I got on the internet years ago the name dragon was usually already claimed so I added goose to it. by the time I joined this SS board I was sick of a 11 character user name so I awitched to the short version. I still use the long version on the BYC ducks and geese boards.