What is a Zombie?

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
If they wonder too far east, they risk double-tap therapy. Better pickings in CA or OR :p

KevsFarm

On vacation
Reaction score
I don't think i even want to know what double-tap therapy is Wifezilla...lol

Emerald

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
Watch zombieland it's a very educational movie.
One of my favorite zombie movies as well--I do like humor in with my gory monster flics. lol;)

S

sunsaver

Interesting post by googletesla. In the country, i would at least have a bigger buffer zone. Here, im surrounded by dogs, shotguns, and potential zombies.

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
THEY double tapped binladen too lol. it was a yahoo news post like a few weeks ago, made me laugh, anyone else see it....

:D

i was thinking everyone should look up the laser,a semi complex device, then run it off the sun and never run out of ammo when the brain eathing zombies come lol one swipe would
"pulse width" tap all of them zombies out, at mhz speeds lol......
just makesure to put the laser glasses on... :cool:
hey i wanted to add, i was joking in the end of the world post thats now closed. some people were getting all serious when i was joking about religion. wayy to serious. lifes to short, and the text on a blog does not always reflect the true coversational matter someone sayes when talking person to person lol......
ohhh well...

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Neko-chan said:
And you have to take into account that yes, in 1812 the MS river did contraflow and flooding was terrible. As we've seen from the recent flooding, the area along the MS river is not exactly safe. I've never been so glad to live in the hills in my life.
Sorry, that got long winded, but I've studied a bit about the new madrid and IMO, waaaaay too many people brush it off.
what i find scary is the gov is flooding and weighing down the lands total tonage in the south, im sure the lands massive enough, but what if they flooded so much water that it caused the excess weight to move the earthquake line.....lol. im sure this is crazy lol. then we got the "fracking " around down there loosening up the land for gas, and couldnt this help towards a potential shift lol. wtf!!!

EVEN MORE INTERESTING WAS CSPAN HAD NAPOLITANOOB about a month ago, TALKING ABOUT HAVING FEMA READY FOR ANY SOUTHERN EARTHQUAKES AND SHE WAS SMILING AS SHE SAID THIS, LIKE SHE KNEW SOMETHING THAT THE PEOPLE DONT KNOW!!!!
:/

Neko-chan

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
That wasn't me that wrote that...but I doubt the weight of flood waters would shift the earth...wash it away maybe, ruin the land for anything else, perhaps, but no shift. Not so sure about fracking, but there's issues with that that are just as bad. You shouldn't be able to set your faucet water on fire. :O

Can I make a request, Nikola? I don't mean to sound ornery, but caps are really hard for me to read. Less is more, I think, on caps. Thanks.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
hillfarm said:
Think about this- Notice how few mentally ill are roamin our streets today? Because of meds, they are kept under control. Even if one had 3 months of meds, he eventually will run out. Then its all natural. Could lead to a whole world of trouble. Diabetics will be dying, no insulin, no refridgeration. It really is terrifying. It will be survival of the fittest. :hide
You haven't sat on my front porch for a while have you? :/ :ep

You are right about the meds though. If you are ill enough to require a maintenance drug, you are probably toast. Unless you are on a cholesterol control drug, because with the weight you are about to lose the cholesterol won't be a problem very soon.