What is the meaning of your log in name?

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I thought I had done this but I guess I havent

BarredBuff

Barred because when I registered we had Barred Rocks and I wanted Buff Orpingtons, I thought it was pretty crafty :p

mrscoyote

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I go by mrscoyote because my husbands nick name is coyote. He has the same kinda luck as wile e coyote. It just seemed fitting.

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
mrscoyote said:
I go by mrscoyote because my husbands nick name is coyote. He has the same kinda luck as wile e coyote. It just seemed fitting.
That's great! I love Wile E Coyote!!!! Still have the coffee cup!!!!!!

S

sunsaver

Sunsaver is the model name of the Morningstar brand of solar charge controllers that i use in my expandable, off-grid solar system. I'm saving sunlight as electricity. :cool:

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Mine is the acronym for what I do to pay for my SS habit. Most folks around here know me by now!
Trim sends
//BT//

Northed

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Northed. It's quite baffling, especially in this weather.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Very long story, but I've been using this handle for more than 13 years, from back when I was in high school and I played the french horn. The H is for horn, not horse, but I suppose it works well now! :p I'm too lazy to come up with something else, I thought about it but couldn't come up with anything crafty when I signed up! Gonna have to get me one of those extra titles under my name though that is snazzy. :p

Bubble

Power Conserver
Reaction score
My log in name comes from the BBC TV show Absolutely Fabulous. Its the name of Eddie's totally bizarre and crazy personal assistant. My favorite character. And because running around with in a tutu completely oblivious to reality is how i feel most days. But i must say....Pattsy is my spirit animal. :bun

Avalon1984

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Icu4dzs said:
Mine is the acronym for what I do to pay for my SS habit. Most folks around here know me by now!
Trim sends
//BT//
Trim, I finally figured that one out. Very creative!!! I love it!!!!

Latest posts