What is the meaning of your log in name?

Mickey328

Power Conserver
Reaction score
It's my name and birthday...figured I could at least remember that! LOL

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I realized I never answered this. Thought I did B4.

Deb is my first name, or at least a shortened portion of it. Of course, Deb is also short for debutante. My Mom wanted me to be a perfect lady, wear dresses, etc, the whole 9 yards. But, I was more comfortable in blue jeans. And, if she wouldn't buy them for me, I'd either wear my older brothers' hand me downs, or buy my own. So, rather than being a perfect lady, I'm a Denim Deb. :lol:

Mickey328

Power Conserver
Reaction score
rhoda_bruce said:
Momma gave me the Rhoda and when I was almost 20, DH gave me the Bruce. Origional, huh?
It's easy to remember...which, as you age, becomes important. LOL

PacasNChicks

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
what a fun way to get to know everyone ... I brought mine over from BYC too. I visited an Alpaca Ranch a few months ago and fell in love with them and for the last year, I've been helping my boss on his ranch with his chickens! I had never been around chickens and didn't realize the fun they can be. Or how attached you can become with a chicken ... one had gotten hurt and I isolated it for a couple of days, nursing it back to health and I was so excited she was recovering. The next day, my boss had put her back in with the other chickens and ... well, when I got there to see how she was doing, found her near death. I picked her up and in tears asked my boss to put her out of her misery and cried like I had lost a loved one. He thot I was nuts! But now he calls me the chicken whisper'er ... hey, that would have been a good username!

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Found this thread and realized I never posted here. Thought if I got it active again, some of the new people would have fun reading it, and posting too!

Britesea is an easy spelling for Bright Sea, which is what my real name means. I think of it as the moonlight reflecting off of a deep body of water at night... it appears bright, but you can't really see much past the surface. I am a reserved and private person so I thought it fit.