What kitchen item could you not live without?

hennypenny9

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I'm interested in what you use the most, or just love. Not including major appliances, or actual food.

I couldn't live without my lovely glass mixing bowls. Boring, I know. Lets hear yours!

Aidenbaby

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
My calphalon pans. I only have 2 but I REALLY use them. I have the one that is good for making hamburger helper and pancakes and one of the saucepans. So far, they are easier to care for than my aluminum set and my teflon set (wedding gifts from years ago).

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
My knives :love oh so sharp. I use them everyday. Then my cast iron pans, I have 5 of them...remember I grew up in the south. And lastly my super duper ss soup pot with strainer and steamer inserts. (We eat homemade soup almost everyday!!)

ams3651

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Aidenbaby said:
My calphalon pans. I only have 2 but I REALLY use them. I have the one that is good for making hamburger helper and pancakes and one of the saucepans. So far, they are easier to care for than my aluminum set and my teflon set (wedding gifts from years ago).
my mom got me one of those pans for christmas, I love it because its such an all purpose pan like you mentioned. I also do alot in the microwave so its a toss up.

Mahonri

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I have to have a refrigerator. I put my favorite groceries there, before I fix 'em an put 'em inside o' me.

HOW ON EARTH WOULD I KEEP MY EGGS?!!!

hennypenny9

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Interesting! I wish my knives were sharp. I do love my cast iron skillet. Makes perfect German Pancakes.

Aidenbaby

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
ams3651 said:
Aidenbaby said:
my mom got me one of those pans for christmas, I love it because its such an all purpose pan like you mentioned. I also do alot in the microwave so its a toss up.
I totally forgot that you can put them in the oven too. :barnie I'm going to have to find a recipe that calls for going from stovetop to oven now. :thumbsup

Latest posts