What Magazines Do You Subscribe to?

scrambledmess

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input. I think I will just enjoy Mother Earth for now and try to pick up some others at newstands to check them out. I only ever have time to read at work anyway... LOL go figure!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Yes Henrietta23, that is the magazine I was referring to. I made a mistake in the title :p

Are you saying they are offering it on a subscription now?! AWESOME!!!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
Yes Henrietta23, that is the magazine I was referring to. I made a mistake in the title :p

Are you saying they are offering it on a subscription now?! AWESOME!!!
CLick the link!!! They really are. I subscribed!! Now I just need the actual hobby farm. My husband would accuse me of putting the cart before the goat lol :lol:

Bebop

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I like these magazines:
Giant Robot, Mother Earth News, Organic Gardening, Grit, and Hobby Farms!
>^.^<
I don't really subscribe to them, but I'm thinking about getting online subscriptions for the ones that offer it to save paper and so I actually get an issue every month! When I was a little younger, I subscribed to CosmoGirl (I know I know), and I hated not getting the magazine every month!!

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
I used to subscribe to Hobby Farms, but kind of "yuppyish" to me. Replaced that with Countryside. Just started Backyard Poultry and still get Backwoods Home.

A couple of weeks ago, I was looking at Taste of Home mag. in a store. It had a card for a free year. :bun I'll be getting that one, too.

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I think I mentioned it before, but I have to put in a big plug for Backwoods Home. Their Emergency Preparedness issue was the May/June one, I think, and each issue I've received since has been wonderful. It really is all about self sufficiency, I highly recommend it.

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
reinbeau said:
I think I mentioned it before, but I have to put in a big plug for Backwoods Home. Their Emergency Preparedness issue was the May/June one, I think, and each issue I've received since has been wonderful. It really is all about self sufficiency, I highly recommend it.
That is the best issue ever!!