What Magazines Do You Subscribe to?

hoosier girl

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
roosmom said:
We picked up some Mother Earth magazines at a garage sale. We loved them, so I got a subscription. What a disappointment. When the subscription comes due, we are not renewing. I am going to see if I can find the old ones.
Other than that - none.
Roosmom,
You can get all the old mother earth news mags on cd. Just go to their web site, www.motherearthnews.com and look for their archive sets on cd

poppycat

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
My uncle sends us National Geographic as a christmas gift, and that's it.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
roosmom said:
We picked up some Mother Earth magazines at a garage sale. We loved them, so I got a subscription. What a disappointment. When the subscription comes due, we are not renewing. I am going to see if I can find the old ones.
Other than that - none.
Now its MY turn to rub it in!!!! I happen to have a whole STACK of these! :weee :ya :bun :bun :bun

My folks were real big into MEN back in the day when it was a real magazine! Better than Countryside even! :D

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
roosmom said:
Other than that - none.
Now its MY turn to rub it in!!!! I happen to have a whole STACK of these! :weee :ya :bun :bun :bun

My folks were real big into MEN back in the day when it was a real magazine! Better than Countryside even! :D
My dad still has his too, from the 70s!

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yup, it's sad that most magazines have become simply advertising tools. The good articles are few and far between, but there is advertising on every page.

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
roosmom said:
Other than that - none.
roosmom, check your local public library. I found ours has all the old MEN magazines back to the first issues.