What music are you listening too?

Alexander

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Okay, I know I'm probably the only "Metal person" here, but the new Megadeth album is awesome!

On another note, I've never been a fan of Cher, but some of her songs are catchy... Turn Back Time is probably my favorite Cher song.:)

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
Alexander said:
Okay, I know I'm probably the only "Metal person" here, but the new Megadeth album is awesome!

On another note, I've never been a fan of Cher, but some of her songs are catchy... Turn Back Time is probably my favorite Cher song.:)
Does Fuel count as Metal? :hu I have a couple of their CDs....my best friends hubby got me listening to that band....

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
delia_peterson said:
keljonma said:
Blackbird said:
Yup, he was 19 years younger, and make biscuits :p
Making biscuits is a good ss skill to have! :lol:
Obviously he was very good at it! :lol:
After that I think he was a bus driver. :idunno

Yeah my mom always listened to Cher, ALL THE TIME for a while there, it grew on me. When I was about 10 my mom would make me watch the Cher Farewell Tour with her. How's that for corruption?

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
Blackbird said:
delia_peterson said:
keljonma said:
Making biscuits is a good ss skill to have! :lol:

Yeah my mom always listened to Cher, ALL THE TIME for a while there, it grew on me. When I was about 10 my mom would make me watch the Cher Farewell Tour with her. How's that for corruption?
Awww BB, I used to take my kids to Chicago and Tom Petty concerts and they grew up just fine. :gig As a matter of fact my DD still listens to both groups!

unclejoe

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
delia_peterson said:
It went to your page....you have some good music on there Unclejoe!;)
Thank you.
I wondered how that would work. Now I know.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
delia_peterson said:
Blackbird said:
delia_peterson said:

Awww BB, I used to take my kids to Chicago and Tom Petty concerts and they grew up just fine. :gig As a matter of fact my DD still listens to both groups!
So you think.. LOL. And both are very good! I have a Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers CD.

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
unclejoe said:
Rolling Stones - Ruby Tuesday

I joined an internet radio site a couple years ago that I run in another tab while I'm sitting here.

http://www.jango.com/users/3386395?l=0

Basically it's a place where you create your own radio station. You pick a genre and your given a list of artist's. Click on the artist and a list of their songs comes up. Pick the songs you like and add them to your station. You can create as many stations as you want. I have two. The link above will take you to the site and maybe even to one of my stations, not sure.

Now playing - The Allman Brothers- Jessica
:barnie Ugh! Unclejoe! Help...I am addicted to Jango now.:thumbsup

Latest posts