What music are you listening too?

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
Blackbird said:
I think Tina and Cher did a lot of gigs together back in the day, when they were still being controlled by their SO. I think they did a show with Cyndi Lauper a couple of years ago too.

truuuuueeee cooolllooorrss!!
And girls just wanna have fun! :gig

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
My kids have been on a Black Eyed Peas kick lately.....they love Boom Boom Pow!

I didn't know Megadeth had a new album....my first love looked exactly like Dave Mustaine :lol:

I can't enjoy metal the way I used to cause the kids are always with me and they prefer something with a beat that's good to shake their booties to!!!

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Dave Mustaine always seemed too pretty to be able to sing the way he does, IMO. :lol:

My kids jam out to my Christian metal albums, cause they've clean language. As I Lay Dying is their favorite. Living Sacrifice comes a close second. I keep waiting for the day they pick up country or pop just to be rebellious.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
right now my favorite country songs are:

* the more boys i meet, the more i love my dog
* rockin' the beer gut
* i gave up smokin', drinkin' and women last nite - it was the worst 15 minutes of my life....

whoot!

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
I loved metal! I used to watch MTV's Headbanger's Ball and listen to Z Rock!!!
I have Savatage, King Diamond, The Cult (Fire Woman), Iron Maiden, Great White, Queensreich(Close to You), Megadeth, Judas Priest and too many speed and death metal to name. I have an entire drawer full of stuff I recorded. Yup, metal good.

I saw Ozzie Osbourne in his concert that was supposed to be the "No More Tours" tour. It wasn't his last, lol!