What the ????? Stupid Miami Law

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Latinos tend to be more SS than most folks and are more likely to keep chickens, rabbits, a pig or two, etc., in a small backyard. The rule sounds like an uninformed attempt to keep animal waste and odor at a minimum, but mainly to discourage folks from having chickens in the first place.
Very good pint, JRmom! :thumbsup

S

sunsaver

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA said:
:(awww that is sooo sad!!!! :(

we should add an amendment to the constitution,

"the gov shal make no law restricting the growing of food, of plant or animal".

solve all of the problems lol. :lol:
I agree whole heartedly. I'm willing to push for this amendment, as a new part of the Bill of Rights.

Maggies Pop

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Oy! I would love to be in the mind of some of these people when they speak these words, hear them, see them and STILL think it's a good idea!

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Put them in a tractor and move it everyday. They would have to FIND the poo to prove that you weren't cleaning the pen as prescribed by the law. ;)

S

sunsaver

If you have no right to collect your own seeds or breed your own animals, without a patent or license; how can you call yourself a "free person"?
You must buy your food from a corporation. You are a slave under current patent law, and supreme court precedence.
Isn't it time to bring back common sense? Playing God never ends well. Adding the Bt gene to corn has created toxic corn, and bee colony collapse syndrome. Rather than letting the natural bacteria multiply in the gut of the bugs, we're making Frankenstein corn that produces it's own pesticides and kills all bugs, including beneficial pollinators. Good luck with that mad experiment.
I believe that Monsanto is the most evil corporation in the world. It is closely followed by all oil and gas corporations, and the nuke power losers. Solar, wind, geo, and hydro are the only options for a clean, sustainable energy future. But even with four correct answers up on the multiple choice board, stupid humans always seem to answer with coal, oil and gas. Those poor, mentally disabled animals. May God have mercy on stupid humanity!