What time is it right now?

Lovechooks

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Not sure if it's allowed just general posts not about self sufficiency but it's confusing me A LOT when I post and it says I posted yesterday! Right now where I am it's June the 14th at 3.50 pm.

Just wondering if others have even got to the 14th yet or are ahead in time or what!

hennypenny9

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Right now for me it's 10:50 PM June 13th. That's Pacific Standard time. You can change your time zone in the Profile link at the top of the page. Isn't it fun to know that we're spread out all over??

Now I should go to sleep!

Lovechooks

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
It sure is! I am thinking I will be on here happily talking to myself most of the time as you guys will all be in bed!:th.

My goodness I feel really lucky to be talking to others from all over the place!

Lovechooks

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Yay! People are waking up, just as I go have a shower and get ready for bed! :hit 3 hours until the 15th June here now.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
The first two posts on this thread are marked at 1:49 and 1:52 AM on June 13 for me, here on the East coast, USA!

Lovechooks

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
freemotion said:
The first two posts on this thread are marked at 1:49 and 1:52 AM on June 13 for me, here on the East coast, USA!
My goodness I am a day and half ahead of you!!

Pity that can't work to our advantage in regards to the lotto ;).

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Oh, sorry, it was the date you registered, lc.....the date of the posts was June 14. I though a day and a half seemed like too much! Half a day sounds more like it. Still means you are posting while we are sleeping and vice versa!

One sleepless night, you'll have to get online and see what it is like to post and actually have someone reply in a few minutes!

Lovechooks

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I'm about to got to bed again, but i popped on while my wheatbags are heating up - please tell me you have those or that sentance will sound weird :/.

I though YAY they are awake!!!!:weee and then remembered how tired I am:sick

Latest posts