What to do for sunburn?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
You could just place a nice dressing over the affected areas so that the friction of clothing wouldn't being happening. A dressing doesn't move like a shirt would.

moxies_chickennuggets

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Liquid Aloe Vera. W-mart sells it in a gallon jug, in the pharmacy section. I put some in a spray bottle, and spray mist my skin as needed. It is cooling and soothing, and promotes healing.

DianeS

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Ohhhhhh, the sunburn is feeling so much better. A good Aloe Vera gel was the winner. It stopped being so painful, and went to itching, pretty quickly. Then the peeling started right after. It LOOKS terrible! But I can wear shirts again. :D Still no bra, but it's getting there. At least with a shirt i can cover the peeling.

It's been an awfully painful week with that. I've never sunburned so badly before. I'll be much more careful to not forget the sunscreen next time! I brought it with me on the trip, but neglected to put it in my beach bag that one day. Of all the stupid things to forget! A painful lesson.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
So, right now, you're really appealing? :hide

DianeS

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
DianeS said:
Denim Deb said:
So, right now, you're really appealing? :hide
GROAN!
And that's why I'm under the chair. I expected someone to want to do this. :smack
What, and break my wrist? Chairs are HARD, girl! They need a kicking smiley, then I'll tackle the chairs and those who hide under them! :p