What would you charge? **UPDATE** $6/hour....

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Jamie's title should be "Mr. Sensitive"

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
adoptedbyachicken said:
Hang on, you have to make up your mind! LOL
:lol: Yeah well he's always threatening to smite me but then I called him Mr. Sensitive this morning. Either works though :D Hope he likes his new title :lol:

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
adoptedbyachicken said:
:lol: Yeah well he's always threatening to smite me but then I called him Mr. Sensitive this morning. Either works though :D Hope he likes his new title :lol:
I saw that new title, and wondered about it! Now I wanna title! How about More Precious than Rubies? :D

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
Wannabefree said:
adoptedbyachicken said:
I saw that new title, and wondered about it! Now I wanna title! How about More Precious than Rubies? :D
That's a LONG title. How about Diamond, as it takes a LOT of pressure to make something come out so beautiful ;) Deb, I think you have a beautiful spirit sis, and if I had to equate you to a precious stone, diamond was the first thing to come to mind :)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
For me, the rubies reminds me of Proverbs 31:10. Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies. Therefore, she's more precious than rubies. (And I like rubies more than diamonds. :D)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
For me, the rubies reminds me of Proverbs 31:10. Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies. Therefore, she's more precious than rubies. (And I like rubies more than diamonds. :D)
Yeah I like that verse as well. I recognized it ;) It was just a suggestion though :) Either way, I think it fits ya!