What ya got left for Christmas?

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
That is so cool Tortoise.

There were years when I was growing up that Christmas was pretty slim. The one thing we could count on was decorating. Having the smell of a fresh tree and doing some baking. That's what I still enjoy. For the past couple years I have been scaling back on the gifts. We got a bit crazy there for a while. I have lots of hand made stuff this year going out.

It's the lights and the decorations that make it fun for us.

:)

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Putting tree up tonight - maybe.

Just don't feel that Christmas rush this year. Kids have a few things coming - and that's it.

We did surprise a neighbor today who's husband hasn't been to work the last couple weeks due to a problem with the work site. We took her a large box of food and a xmas ham. Best Christmas gift ever!

AL

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
ummm. I haven't even started. No idea what I am going to do either.
Well... not true. I bought for my sister and my mom. Still have my dad, brother, brother in law, 3 nephews, niece, "secret pal" at work and my team (I supervise 12 people).
Usually for the work folks I just put together a stocking with fruit, pens, notepads, pocket calendars etc

I think I will try to drag out the old artificial tree this week. I have to put it up at my mom's house because I have 4 cats and 2 large dogs in my 912sqft trailer. :D

I do think I am going to make a treat tree for the chickens LOL

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I just have to get stuff for mom and dad. Everyone else is taken care of.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Haven't bought a thing, haven't placed one decoration.... :p Heck, I've still got pumpkins on my porch railing! :lol:

Just haven't got into the season yet, I guess. :(

Up-the-Creek

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Presents are purchased, not wrapped. I will wait till the last minute for that because I hate it. No tree, we never put one up till Xmas eve and it down by the day after,...no decorations outside, no cards to mail,...no big dinner. Looks I am about finished! :)