What's for dinner?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i roasted up the last of the squash so that is what i had for an early dinner and then Mom came home with egg rolls so i had a few of those to top off the tank.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Wow, I'd love an egg roll for breakfast! None here...coffee it is. Guess leftovers from last night....hamburger steak, gravy and boiled/buttered parsley potatoes. It'll work. There's a bowl waiting to heat up or maybe a bowl of that baked butternut, instead... 🤔 or oatmeal?

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sloppy joes.

I never cared much for them as an adult so very rarely make them even though hubby likes them. I think it's the canned sauce from the store I don't like. The cooks made the sauce when I was in school. I followed a stupid easy and cheap recipe this time. It's not bad. I can eat this one.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We never had sloppy joes when I was a kid, guess Dad didn't like them. Started eating them a few years ago and now i make them all the time. Can't eat the sauce from a can as green peppers make me sick to my stomach - so I make homemade with the recipe from my Betty Crocker cookbook. I have changed it up a little and it is really good.
Last night was chili and tonight is Ham with Au Gratin Potatoes and brussel sprouts.

Latest posts