CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Mrs V and Baby Bear - too much tongue in this picture
IMG_20170924_005546.jpg

milkmansdaughter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
@crealbilly, thanks for the chipped beef recipe! It look delicious, and we were just discussing that a few days ago. Did your wife make her own bread too?
Gotta love Rotties! The one we're watching has been trying sooo hard to win over the kitten ever since she came, but he is having no part of it, no way, no how! Today she was picking up a ball and trying to throw it to the cat. :)

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@crealbilly, thanks for the chipped beef recipe! It look delicious, and we were just discussing that a few days ago. Did your wife make her own bread too?
Gotta love Rotties! The one we're watching has been trying sooo hard to win over the kitten ever since she came, but he is having no part of it, no way, no how! Today she was picking up a ball and trying to throw it to the cat. :)

Bread - no she buys bread from a Mennonite lady she knows. The Mennonite lady is a great Baker.

We have a outdoor Tomcat who we call Lil G (he thinks he's hot stuff) But when Lil G was a kitten he slept Mrs V every night. Now that my youngest daughter has moved out and took Mrs V with her, Baby Bear and Lil G are best buds. It's really odd that Rottweilers and Cats get along, but it's true - they do.

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Tonight for dinner it's going to be pork steaks which I've had marinating in Caribbean Jerk marinade since around noon and steamed squash.
Earlier in roasted spaghetti squash seeds which tastes just like roasted pumpkin seeds.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Grilled cheese and homemade french fries. It's hot and I have a headache. Family should be happy it isn't Cheerios night! Lol

milkmansdaughter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I didn't take a picture either but we had BBQ ribs, au gratin potatoes, and roasted cauliflower and broccoli. DH cooked and it was fabulous.

milkmansdaughter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I didn't take a picture either but we had BBQ ribs, au gratin potatoes, and roasted cauliflower and broccoli. DH cooked and it was fabulous.
@Britesea I haven't had dilled carrots in a really long time. I kind of forgot about them. Thanks for the reminder! :D