What's for dinner?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Deconstructed charcuterie board last night. :lol:

i think you mean something different than i would by that (i'd mean i dropped it in a shredder or something burning)...

tonight dinner was a banana, a few slices of ham, a few chunks of carrot and two cookies and a small glass of milk.

what i wanted to eat? the whole bag of cookies and the banana smothered in peanut butter and a large mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows on top. <-- so i was kinda good... :)

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
i think you mean something different than i would by that (i'd mean i dropped it in a shredder or something burning)...
:gig decontructed means serving the food "unassembled" like the child serving in the pic below
1644989484155.png

so... I put set the table with an apple, a box of crackers, a chunk of cheese, a roll of salami, a tub of hummus, a cutting board and knife. :gig

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hamburger 'steaks' in gravy with mashed potatoes and broccoli.

I still don't get why people started freaking out about gravy back in the 80s. It's mostly water with only a couple tablespoons of flour and fat. No one gets that many calories from it unless they are drinking pitchers full and that's still better than soda. Mom counts carbs for insulin and an actual portion of gravy is only 1-2 carbs.