What's for dinner?

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I packaged it and froze...the chicken thighs. No time to debone and can then. So, next best. Did have some for dinner back at buy and cooked a doz yesterday eve for making things today with meat. Cats get theirs.😁

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Canned pineapple, green pepper slices, mac n cheese, brats, lasagna soup, blueberries, roasted cabbage and broccoli. DH had granola.

We are eating down the pantry of all the random weird odds and ends.

all of that sounds good. we had a bunch of stuff given to us so it's been fun trying some different things i'd otherwise not have tasted. parmesian cheese crisps/wafers. edible but really need something to put them in. pea thingies:

which i actually like, they do taste like peas! i love 'em. Mom hates 'em. :)

cereals of a few kinds. so i'm set for breakfast for a while, etc.

i'd seen Kashi cereal before but never tried it. tastes like Shredded Wheat. several flavors. will take me a month to eat all this.

leftover beef stroganoff is still around for a few more days. Mom thinks i can eat about three times more than i really can. coleslaw for dessert. it was very good with hot sauce, vinegar and peanuts. :)

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yesterday evening was baked beans and what was left of the coleslaw. today will be again baked beans and weenies, we need to finish up some weeknees (that's how Mom spells them :) ) from the freezer so those will get eaten today. apples and peanut butter, some vanilla yogurt and blueberry stuff (blueberries that Mom thought were dried cranberries, by the time we noticed they weren't what she wanted it was too late to put them back in the freezer so i just turned them into sorta pie like filling).

Latest posts