What's for dinner?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Had breaded cod last night which was really good but overcooked the broccoli so it goes to the chickens😞
I told TheMan it was intentional, to remind him that’s how he would eat every night if he’d married someone who couldn’t cook. He should be thankful for all the good meals I have provided over the past 30 years :gig

i'd eat it anyways...

dang it, i just reminded myself i had a banana peel outside to bury when planting the onions and i set it to the side and then forgot about it. :) :) :)

for dinner here it was pulled pork bbq from the freezer and a slice of well buttered bread warmed up on top. snack after coming in was a bit of peanut butter pie and some milk and then a cookie. since Mom was making cookies this morning i had several of those raw for breakfast.. it was the perfect breakfast really as those kept me going all day until 5pm. i do understand why the natives had pemmican...

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Chicken kabobs

20240531_170521.jpg

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
sloppy joes and strawberries with that automagic whipped cream on top (from the can OMG!).

i was snacking on strawberries almost all day as i was picking or prepping them so i didn't have too many in my bowl, but we did need to use up that whipped cream can before it went bad (a joke, as we could probably have an entire can a day and only have three berries underneath the pile of whipped cream). in the past i've been sprinkling a little nutmeg on the pile, but yesterday i had it nekkid for a change. still good and a happy tummy. :)