What's for dinner?

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I had leftover Italian meatballs with eggplant parm....that I had made last night. Yes, cut, breaded, made (about 2 weeks ago, 15 eggplant!!). And mixed beef & pork & seasonings, etc. meatballs!! YUM!

Tomorrow will prepare some of my lovely butternut squash, some brussel sprouts. Maybe homegrown pork chops.:cool: Been a while since I cooked any of those. Have some nice sourdough bread to go with & a selection of wines.

Yep. Let's cook!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Tomorrow is pizza here... Promised DD pizza tonight then realized I was out of flour. I never run out of flour. Good thing I had pancakes in the freezer. Now must go get flour tomorrow...

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We had potato soup. DH had a tooth (root) pulled today that broke off at the gum line Friday evening. So nothing hard or chewy for him!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yikes on the tooth!

We had tacos on fresh corn tortillas - lightly fried in butter until just barely crispy. But -- NO CHEDDAR! Last night (DH's b'day) I made him shrimp and mussels. Left off the grits cuz they are too carb-y for a diabetic. :(

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Love potato soup!

Sorry about the tooth....but, still good soup!!

I plan to make some butternut squash soup next week. I mean I have soooo many of them from those vines -- need to use some. Have 60# now and at least 18 out there on the vines with blooming still going on! These things are over producers! :p Yes, I know they store well but....there are a lot of them.

Latest posts