What's for dinner?

lcertuche

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
You can freeze soup plain and then add the creams, milk, etc.

We had red beans and rice for supper and I'm cooking more beans today with green chilies, onion and garlic. Just in the mood for beans. DH and the Wildbunch will complain about it but oh well, I'm the one cooking.

I've been cooking more soups lately. We all with the exception of DH like them. Potato soup is a big favorite around here.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
With fall coming I'm getting ready to start cooking soups and stews again! My daughter doesn't like soups though, she's going to have to learn to like them I'm afraid! Half of our winter meals are soups with homemade rolls... Yum...

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Homemade cinnamon rolls.

I am trying to get back into my menu plan but I'm missing key ingredients. Like whole chickens. I'm out. so I can't do half of my menu. (But I can do the other half based on venison roast). no garden potatoes this year, I sucked it up and bought some. Baby steps. Hoping to get back into suppertime swing of things.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
What does your menu plan consist of? I realized I am sick of re-inventing the wheel every week with meals and am trying to make a list of common ingredients and meals I make frequently, and ones I should make more frequently...

Latest posts