What's for dinner?

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I had ham and beans from a freezer container. Been trying to use from on hand stuff for couple months. Couldn't get more in any freezer!!! So.....there and jars of canned. It's what it's there for. Besides if I don't use there won't be room for more. :lol: Have about 6 months of coffee left. :caf

That buttermilk is good in busicuits, Mac and cheese, cakes, cookies.....big list!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Biscuits! That’s a good idea. Little tricky to make right now but I’ll make some later.

i'm all in favor of emergency aka lazy foods like for me take raw oats, butter and brown sugar and i'm good, drink milk with and you've just had cookies n milk minus eggs. if you don't mind raw eggs you can put them in there too if you want, but i'd like mine soft boiled and that's not really quick enough. perhaps have someone boil some eggs for you to have as snacks. if they're extra nice they could peel some eggies for you too. :)

peanut butter and oats are really good too. that's plan 2nd round...

cream cheese is really good too. :) cream cheese and hot sauce is really really good. :)

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
i'm all in favor of emergency aka lazy foods like for me take raw oats, butter and brown sugar and i'm good, drink milk with and you've just had cookies n milk minus eggs. if you don't mind raw eggs you can put them in there too if you want, but i'd like mine soft boiled and that's not really quick enough. perhaps have someone boil some eggs for you to have as snacks. if they're extra nice they could peel some eggies for you too. :)

peanut butter and oats are really good too. that's plan 2nd round...

cream cheese is really good too. :) cream cheese and hot sauce is really really good. :)
Anything and hot sauce is really good. 😉

Latest posts