What's for dinner?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I have been craving mac n cheese. Someone should make it.

they sell that in cans and pouches. i remember as a kid thinking canned mac-n-cheese was a real treat. i think i'd eat it now it being the middle of winter and me being generally wanting to eat about anything that isn't nailed down. i'm doing good with my diet and keeping things mostly on track but a pan of brownies would derail me right now like a blown out bridge in an old western movie.

Mom made some green chocolate the other day and that's been a nice change of pace, but it sure is more dangerous in the middle of summer than now when it is colder outside. what is tempting me too much lately is sliced cheese, crackers and hot sauce.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Why would you be on a diet while breastfeeding twins? That is a diet itself, lol.

Not sure what we’ll do for dinner- no power here. Our generator doesn’t run the oven so cooking much is out. We’ll see if it comes back.

Oh wow guess we have power again! I will cook whatever I want! 🤣

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Why would you be on a diet while breastfeeding twins? That is a diet itself, lol.

Not sure what we’ll do for dinner- no power here. Our generator doesn’t run the oven so cooking much is out. We’ll see if it comes back.

Oh wow guess we have power again! I will cook whatever I want! 🤣
Less of a diet, more convincing myself to eat more protein so I don’t get sick.