whats new

mrscoyote

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I have been on a break from this site. Not really sure where life is taking me, bottom line I miss you all. Things are still moving along slowly and hubby is still not really on the same page as me. I just feel a craving to be around like minded folks lately.
Nancy

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
:hugs I know that feeling. Not only do I feel like hubby isn't on the same page as me, often I feel like he's not even in the same book.

mrscoyote

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
DSCF0681.JPG

He is doing good. Starting to feel more optimistic about him making it.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
They're cute-until they start chewing up your bird feeder!

goatgurl

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
doesn't having your "place" give you peace. even though its not perfect and there will always be something that needs done or fixed or whatever it is still your place. i tell everyone that the day i leave my place is the day they pick me up, put me in a box and carry me off. this is my place and i love it warts and all.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
At least here at SS, you are not the "family weirdo" :lol: You are among friends here and we are ALL weirdos!:gigWhatcha' been doing lately? Catch us up.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
At least here at SS, you are not the "family weirdo" :lol: You are among friends here and we are ALL weirdos!:gigWhatcha' been doing lately? Catch us up.

Hey - I resemble that remark, lol! Sometimes being the family 'weirdo' has advantges. Just keep being yourself Mrs.Coyote - you'll thank yourself for it later.