what's next?

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Today's news says 114 cases in VA and 2 of those passed last week...mid to late 70s men with other medical issues for a long time. Most of these were concentrated in an area where there is a generally affluent population of retireds, lot of travel. So --

One case recently confirmed in my county.

What is of great concern is that the carrier is contagious before they show symptoms. They share without intention to do so. It happens. It will continue.

As I've said before, the trickle down is the "unknown" and it will be worse before it gets better. That's why those prepared will do better. A SS life is about saving enough in good times to carry through bad ones. We preserve summer foods for winter eating, etc. Those out of work are in bad shape -- unless they have prepared. Few Americans have savings.

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Today's news says 114 cases in VA and 2 of those passed last week...mid to late 70s men with other medical issues for a long time. Most of these were concentrated in an area where there is a generally affluent population of retireds, lot of travel. So --

One case recently confirmed in my county.

What is of great concern is that the carrier is contagious before they show symptoms. They share without intention to do so. It happens. It will continue.

As I've said before, the trickle down is the "unknown" and it will be worse before it gets better. That's why those prepared will do better. A SS life is about saving enough in good times to carry through bad ones. We preserve summer foods for winter eating, etc. Those out of work are in bad shape -- unless they have prepared. Few Americans have savings.

On a mobile device, scroll to find your state, click the red dot for stats. This dashboard updates constantly as new numbers are reported.

New York has the most cases
Screenshot_2020-03-21-09-01-19.png

Last edited: