What's your favorite hand "tool"?

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Um my favorite tool is my pointer finger. It's what I use to point to the broken things and ask DH to fix them.

Seriously I am not to be trusted with most tools so I'll go with DH's cordless drill. I can manage that most times!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Um my favorite tool is my pointer finger. It's what I use to point to the broken things and ask DH to fix them.

Seriously I am not to be trusted with most tools so I'll go with DH's cordless drill. I can manage that most times!

Your a lot like my wife... But several Christmas's ago I bought her Pink Girly Tools in a Pink Bag and she loved it. She does some stuff now that she has her own tools.

41yQIa1a8XL._SY400_.jpg

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have a pink tool bag I keep in the kitchen. It is sufficient for most house things, beats having to walk to the shed for everything. I don't like pink....

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Went to HF today but opted for the longer flush cut saw with the rubber handle grip...looked easier to use and just as sharp, plus was cheaper. We'll see how it cuts...Eli will be using it for notching some 4x4s this weekend.

I had forgotten the sheer amount of cheap tools they have in that place!! :thVERY tempting....extremely tempting. I got out the door with just that saw, some zip ties(GREAT price, BTW) and a set of wood chisels, but I had to make myself put some things back. Oh...and got a $1 clamp on my way out. :barnie

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Went to HF today but opted for the longer flush cut saw with the rubber handle grip...looked easier to use and just as sharp, plus was cheaper. We'll see how it cuts...Eli will be using it for notching some 4x4s this weekend.

I had forgotten the sheer amount of cheap tools they have in that place!! :thVERY tempting....extremely tempting. I got out the door with just that saw, some zip ties(GREAT price, BTW) and a set of wood chisels, but I had to make myself put some things back. Oh...and got a $1 clamp on my way out. :barnie

Lol HF is like a candy store for me... I can walk out of that place with carts full of cheap Chinese crap at a time.

Latest posts