What's your real age? Do you know?

hennypenny9

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wivezilla- LoL, I noticed the same thing. I don't eat soy products, or get lots of unnecessary screenings, so I'm unhealthy. Please. Oh, I made peanut butter cookies to get rid of my peanut butter with rapeseed oil (canola) in it. ;) I gave them to my co-workers. I'm mean!

I like the idea of a "real age" but not as serious as this site makes it. I want a just for fun quiz. But I bet my "real" age would be like 70. I always want to run outside and yell at the kids to get out of my yard! :old

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I always want to go out with the kids and run in the sprinkler. I guess that makes me really 8 :D

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Wifezilla, take the test and see what it recommends. I ignored it all myself, it's an interesting take on it, that's all - I know it wants me to eat more whole grains and veggies, but I already do eat enough of that - and it wants me to eat less red meat - heck, I only eat it once a week (but I do need it when I eat it!!). It's kinda fun to mentally argue with it - I don't look my age, I live well, and I'm planning on living for a good long time, bucking all of their 'trends'. ;)

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Ok I took the test. I am 38.1 in real life and the test said I was 36.7.. They said I scored low in some areas because I don't exercise. They also recommend I get my blood pressure and cholesterol checked. I am sure if I did that I might score a bit older. So I guess ignorance is bliss. ;)

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
I laughed when I got my results. It informed me that my age is 56.2 and according to my test I am 61.5. I fell out laughing. I can work circles around everyone I know. Can still stoop and bend and work for hours squatted in my garden pulling weeds and duck walk to the next weed. I don't have any health problems. Why am I 61.5? I did not even look. Probably because I smoke, don't go to the Dr. and have no health problems plus practice alternative medicine when possible. But it was a fun diversion.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
I don't exercise, either, but I didn't see a question on the test where you could put "works tail off on small farm 8-10 hours a day" so I just put that I do strenous activity, but no exercise :p

I eat lots of red meat, with chicken and pork on occassion. The test told me I should be eating more whole grains and dairy...uh yea, those are real filling and I'd be back in the house looking for my steak.....:p

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I will be 46 in September. my "real age"? 48.6! LOLOL

It said I needed more vitamin D and calcium. Uhhhh....so not true. I get more D than most people and my calcium intake is great. It also told me to eat more grains and less red meat. Excuse me...that made me obese and gave me high blood pressure. No thanks!

It told me to lower my resting heart rate to 75 bpm. It was 76! LOLOL

Pretty useless just like I thought.

Lovechooks

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Oh I am sooo annoyed! I exercise for a long time each day and only knocked a few years off my age!

It said I need to take more folic acid :/ I don't recall where they asked me if I took any at all.

BTW I have been suprised at what the ages are of some people here Iv thought they were heaps younger, so those that are older you come across as younger and must be young at heart.

I wonder how old I sound to you guys?

kstaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
It was a good diversion and laugh at their advice. Must be subsidized by some pharma company. :D

It said I'm 1 year and 3 months younger than I am. That must mean the 20 somethings I have had work for me are 35 years older than they are. :D

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
OK, i took that stupid test...and well...
Calendar Age
RealAge

Difference +11.3

Im aaaaaaaaaaaageeeeeeeinggggggg!! LOL :lol: I think I do pretty well for a woman MY age.. :p