Where did everyone go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
As my mom used to say when someone didn't show up at the family reunion potluck or Thanksgiving dinner: "Oh well. All the more for the rest of us." :D

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
FarmerChick said:
fact or fiction :lol:

yea that explained alot of posts but some did have good insights :gig

you are not mistaken....a few left cause they felt stifled. whatever.
And all of your posts were spot on? Whatever. :lol:
LOL BB
notice I DID SAY some good insights
no need to jump on me :lol:

S

sunsaver

What did i miss and who got deleted! I got some ugly PMs from some who should have been deleted. But i never report, i just ignore. Let them talk themselves out the door, shoot thyselfs in thy feet and forfeit!:cool:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
This forum has been mighty dull of late~for the past year or so, even. I miss some who have left, some I don't miss at all. A lot of good information went out the door and that is a big loss. When something like this happens on this forum, people seem to just lie low for awhile, lick their wounds and heal.

We just need a fresh wind of change and we need to feel safe again. It is hard to post when someone gets offended with nearly every word written or picture posted. Who wants to converse with hypersensitive people? :hu

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
This forum has been mighty dull of late~for the past year or so, even. I miss some who have left, some I don't miss at all. A lot of good information went out the door and that is a big loss. When something like this happens on this forum, people seem to just lie low for awhile, lick their wounds and heal.

We just need a fresh wind of change and we need to feel safe again. It is hard to post when someone gets offended with nearly every word written or picture posted. Who wants to converse with hypersensitive people? :hu
Well said, Bee. Exactly why I been staying away of late.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
This is a young forum. I do not believe it 'needs certain people' to exist....and all forums go thru slow times, changes, tons of new members, and then none for a long time. Just like any forum. These flare ups happen on all forums also. I say 'whatever' because it is what it is and it won't change. This is a private forum. Members do not control it and so they should not. What mods say in the end is it, whether we like it or not. It is simple as that also. So as long as we remember that no one individual runs the show, what else can ya do but try to find the fun on the forum and move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.