Where did your life take you today?

love blrw

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
increasing the family at home...

now a horse added to 18 chickens, a dog and 3 kittens, a son in college, and a daughter in HS and a husband devoted

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
I've been knitting today along with working and doing dishes - cooking etc. the normal things.

Every water bucket/container was frozen over this morning - the ducks were VERY confused. I didn't dump them all, I kicked a few to break up the ice and it had melted off by lunch time.
I guess winter is really here.

I received a nice package of wool in the mail - I'm going to make some felted slippers - or TRY to, I've never felted anything before.
Got to finish current projects first.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I've never felted anything that had to fit anyone before, but I've made a few bags. I enjoy it a lot because I'm not a terribly good knitter and it hides some of my mistakes! My mom has made slippers and they came out very nice. I have a ton of current projects to finish too. We're restarting a knitting group of friends that started last winter. I"m looking forward to getting back into it!
Wildsky said:
I've been knitting today along with working and doing dishes - cooking etc. the normal things.

Every water bucket/container was frozen over this morning - the ducks were VERY confused. I didn't dump them all, I kicked a few to break up the ice and it had melted off by lunch time.
I guess winter is really here.

I received a nice package of wool in the mail - I'm going to make some felted slippers - or TRY to, I've never felted anything before.
Got to finish current projects first.