Where is Farmerchick??

Sherrynboo

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I have not been on much lately but checked in on this site a couple of days ago and have not seen any recent posts from Karen. Is she ok? I had been following her thread about her husband's medical problems and now I don't even see her journal listed. Just concerned,

Sherry in Ga

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I thought she had a journal but I do not see one anymore. I hope everything is all right with her and her family!

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
I haven't been on much lately either so after reading this I looked for her journal. Its not there or if it is I can't find it. She had all her goat pics in her journal. Hope all is well with her.

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
FarmerChick is taking a little hiatus from the forums. She told me she'll be back at some point. Nothing is wrong with Tony, all is well.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Ann. I feel better now. We all need a break sometimes.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
hi sherrynboo

all is good. busy busy on the farm. I have tons of goat kids that I am dealing with and early early fall planting is going to start soon. alot of field prep happening.

no rest for the weary! :)

be back to posting later. computer time is good in winter but not friendly in spring and summer for farming....LOL-LOL

Tony is good. He went for an MRI again on Monday. Not sure what will be known from this one??? Dr. said they are going to check every inch of him.....hmm...they best be finding something soon.....Ugh

thanks for checking on me! Hope all is fine with you also.

see ya later on the board!!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Yeah, I have 4" of snow! Enjoy your farming and planting FC! Hope to see you hanging around more soon!

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
I was wondering yesterday too where FarmerChick was . . . I've gotten used to her being here consistently. I figured it might be the start of farm work. Glad to hear everything is ok! I guess we'll have to muddle through without her regular input. :/

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Glad to hear you doing well FC. Spring on a farm must be non stop work. Take care of your family. Talk with you soon. Gina