Where is Farmerchick??

Sherrynboo

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Thanks for posting Karen! I know how hectic things can get just on my small scale farm, so I know you are busy with all you have. My husband has been having some health issues himself and that is one reason I had been following Tony's progress. We have about figured out that my hubby may have lead poisoning from all his shooting and reloading activities. Hope to have him straightened out soon! We don't have insurance which does not help matters at all. Anyway, glad ya'll are doing ok!

Sherry

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hi ALL!!!

yea the season is soon here in NC and working the farm will take total time!

Will have to choose what to post too cause being away a bit the threads have increased...LOL...such a chatty bunch us SS people!
:)

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
Hi ALL!!!

yea the season is soon here in NC and working the farm will take total time!

Will have to choose what to post too cause being away a bit the threads have increased...LOL...such a chatty bunch us SS people!
:)
That's because most of us are still stuck in winter! :lol:

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Sherrynboo said:
Thanks for posting Karen! I know how hectic things can get just on my small scale farm, so I know you are busy with all you have. My husband has been having some health issues himself and that is one reason I had been following Tony's progress. We have about figured out that my hubby may have lead poisoning from all his shooting and reloading activities. Hope to have him straightened out soon! We don't have insurance which does not help matters at all. Anyway, glad ya'll are doing ok!

Sherry
OH WOW that is wild it might be lead poisoning. I know nothing about that at all and hope if that is the problem all can be treated!!!!

Yea with insurance it is a nightmare. Tony's heart cath was $11K and I owe $1,850. That is one test and he has had tons of cat scans and MRIs.....I haven't seen bills from that.

Medical stuff...UGH

Price to live is steep! I sure hope all is well with your hubby. We sure want to keep the around :)
I guess the best is to fix the problem and be healthy and worry about the bills later. What else can one do? Just a trap in life that must be played I guess?! :)

I hope you can get your hubby under control and fine and that the bills don't get too high! Do what you must...without the insurance it must be so much scarier! :(

hang in there!!!!!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Sherrynboo said:

Sherry
Sherry, what kind of treatment will they do for this? I just had my oldest tested for heavy metals and I'm curious about the cost of treatment for detox.