Where is Morel?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Hey! While I was gone, Morel seems to have disappeared! :( Anyone know what she is into? I hope she isn't moving to town!!! :eek:

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Nope, she just stated she is trying to spend less time online. She pops in every once in awhile ;)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yea she said earlier in a post that she needed to get some things done and cut computer time. she pops in which is great! :)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Hope she is preparing the guest house for Sam and I! ;) :D Well, that's a relief anyway....was wondering if she was okay or having more trouble with the daughter thingy.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Oh, sorry! I can't remember the original post but I think Farmergirl or Homestead Mom either one were fans of Sam Elliott along with me. Then, somehow, we were all going to move to Morel's guest house and live happily ever after cleaning her house and chicken coops and basically fawning all over Sam! :lol:

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
That was me that was the Sam fan. We started to your house and you disappeared (cheating on your computer). Anyway, Sam got tired of waiting and said he was going back home. Now I wonder if he went to Morels without us. Ummm Maybe that is why she just pops in occasionally. LOL

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
:yuckyuck :lol: :lol: :lol:

That did it, 2dream!!! There was my laugh for the day! I can usually count on at least one good chuckle on here and you have provided my daily dose! :lol:

THAT would be enough to make ME forget all about you all as well. SS who? Sam Elliott is definitely worth wasting time with, if you know what I mean! ;) :D

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Here I thought Jules had a secret man she was keeping hidden in a pantry cupboard or something LOLOL

Well, I think Sam Elliot is old enough to be my dad...at least anyway...so I want whoever he moves in with to adopt me LOL

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
Here I thought Jules had a secret man she was keeping hidden in a pantry cupboard or something LOLOL

Well, I think Sam Elliot is old enough to be my dad...at least anyway...so I want whoever he moves in with to adopt me LOL
He's old enough to be YOUR grandad! He's old enough to be MY dad. :rolleyes: And I'm just a perv enough to want to be Daddy's girl for ol' Sammy! :p Naw! Just funnin'! I do think he's quite attractive though and would not evict him from the premises of the mattress for eating lightly salted unleavened bread. :| :D