Where is Morel?

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Bee, I was nursing the baby, read you post, burst out laughing, baby stops mid-suck to look at me like I had lost my mind :gig

Sam Elliot is a hottie in his own right. ;)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
His voice alone has sold more beef than McDonalds! Gotta respect a man with a voice that inspires women to buy commercially grown beef..... now THAT'S real power! :cool:

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Quail_Antwerp said:
Here I thought Jules had a secret man she was keeping hidden in a pantry cupboard or something LOLOL

Well, I think Sam Elliot is old enough to be my dad...at least anyway...so I want whoever he moves in with to adopt me LOL
He's old enough to be YOUR grandad! He's old enough to be MY dad. :rolleyes: And I'm just a perv enough to want to be Daddy's girl for ol' Sammy! :p Naw! Just funnin'! I do think he's quite attractive though and would not evict him from the premises of the mattress for eating lightly salted unleavened bread. :| :D
In other words he can park his slippers under your bed anytime he wants? :gig Mine too, but don't tell Hubby! :lol:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Ann, this will be our secret! If you need to borrow my copy of Conagher you are more than welcome! ;) :p

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Shame on you ladies! You know, you are supposed to be setting a good example for us younger generation! Having said that.....................................................................................

I always told DH that I was looking for a Rich old man one foot in the grave, another on a banana peel...............................:gig

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Quail_Antwerp said:
Here I thought Jules had a secret man she was keeping hidden in a pantry cupboard or something LOLOL

Well, I think Sam Elliot is old enough to be my dad...at least anyway...so I want whoever he moves in with to adopt me LOL
He's old enough to be YOUR grandad! He's old enough to be MY dad. :rolleyes: And I'm just a perv enough to want to be Daddy's girl for ol' Sammy! :p Naw! Just funnin'! I do think he's quite attractive though and would not evict him from the premises of the mattress for eating lightly salted unleavened bread. :| :D
And I thought just guys talked like that. The things you can learn.

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
I used to tell my wife that when she turned 40 I was going to trade her in for 2 20s. Now that we are both past that age I've changed my mind. I can't even handle her let alone 2.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
When I complain about housework, Tony tells me to go hire a 20 year old blonde swedish maid!

I say fine, as long as I get the 20 year old muscular tanned pool boy !! YA-zzzzaa

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
I used to tell my wife that when she turned 40 I was going to trade her in for 2 20s. Now that we are both past that age I've changed my mind. I can't even handle her let alone 2.
My DH told me that once. I told him he was not wired for 220 so he better be careful not trip a breaker.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm here! For a little...still quilting...finished my MIL's and now I am working on two more...one for my mom and one for my youngest neice...it's a frog and flowers applique design.

As for men...ahhhh I am still stuck on Sly Stallone...now if he ever showed up at my door asking for me I wouldn't be married anymore:>) LOL! He actually has a cottage about an hours drive from here...I keep telling my DH that I have my boat parked on the wrong lake...