Where to buy antibiotics without a prescription?

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Nebs do work better than inhalers, but they are obviously not as portable. When I've needed a steriod inhaler, Pulmicort has worked well for me, but it's very pricey.

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Thanks, Marianne. I'll be sure to let my dtr know about this company, and perhaps even order an Albuterol inhaler for myself. there are times when I know I'd benefit from it, but have let my Rx. expire b/c I find it stupid to pay $50 for a medication that I may not even use before the "use by" date.
About medicines expiration dates: My doc said that most of the time, the medicine still works past that date. It may be a little less effective, but it still works. I have antibiotic from years ago that still works. Go figure.

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing! I bookmarked the site. Most of my rx weren't on the site, and the one that was on the site was the same cost as what I pay at the pharmacy here. I checked my OTC and there was one that was less, but the difference was like $1 per month, so not worth it really after shipping. I'm kinda bummed! Really happy for those who can save using the site!
Did a little drop down menu show up as you were typing in your drug? If it did, they have your medicine under a different name. It took me a while and some guessing to figure out if they had some of mine. Once I started clicking in the drop down menu, the description explained the other names of that medication. So they did have everything that I took.
OH! Because of the shipping, I now order 6 months at a time. Maybe 9 months next time.

Last edited:

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's safe to freeze antibiotics?
"Activity of antibiotic admixtures subjected to different freeze-thaw treatments. ... It was discovered that, with the exception of ampicillin sodium, each of the antibiotics studied could be frozen and thawed as described without significant loss of activity, and were stable for 24 hours after thawing."
Activity of antibiotic admixtures subjected to different freeze-thaw ...https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10247478

Latest posts