Where to order cheap checks?

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I have also ordered in the past from Checks In The Mail. They usually have a cheap intro package.

lorieMN

Power Conserver
Reaction score
you shouldnt need to keep a large amount in the account to get free checks from the bank,,mine are free with a membership account..and sometimes I have a lot in there and others times not so much.

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I just used the link that Dragonlaurel provided. Paid $0.10 for the second box of checks..by the time it was over, 2 boxes of checks were $13.05 and shipping & handling....$14.15. Wow. But these will last us a long time, too.

CESpeed

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Try Wal-Mart.com. You can order only one box of checks. With shipping the total comes to about $10.

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
Marianne said:
I just used the link that Dragonlaurel provided. Paid $0.10 for the second box of checks..by the time it was over, 2 boxes of checks were $13.05 and shipping & handling....$14.15. Wow. But these will last us a long time, too.
I was poor, so I knew where to get cheap stuff.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
We don't write very many checks a year, but when we need them, our bank provides "counter checks" upon request for free. They give you about five at a time. When we have used them all, we request more. I don't know if there is a limit, but we have gotten away from using our checking account for "checking."

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
Shoot, I wish I'd known about wal-mart. Well, I ended up getting them from the bank for $18, no hassle, no forms to fill out, no wait.

zippitydooda

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Vistaprint.com

I got ours there and am very happy with them. They came in under a week, too! :weee