White Christmas

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
I started watching the movie White Christmas as an annual event probably when it first appeared on television when I was maybe a preteen? I really don't think it is possible that it has been 50 years, but maybe.

Anyway, from the time I was that age, I have actually been dreaming of a white Christmas, hoping for a white Christmas, and yes, praying for a white Christmas. The only white we get is dense fog. Like my grandkids say, "You gte what you get, and don't throw a fit". So, I don't throw a fit.

But I still hope for it. Instead....my roses are blooming today. It's 50 degrees outside and no, I am not complaining about that, but I would LOVE to have snow just once on Christmas.

So, I am asking a favor. Those of you who ARE having snow for Christmas, could you maybe, pretty please with sugar on top, post a picture for those of us who are snow deprived? I would love to see your house in the snow, or maybe what you can see out your window. It would really be wonderful, and I would appreciate it so much.

Thank you...a LOT.

Kris

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
your wish is my command.. just a quick snapshot from the other day, from the back deck

1173_002.jpg

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
OFG, perfect ! I have a sudden hankerin' for hot chocolate....

BBH, That would be awesome.

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
Oh, and in case you wonder why this is of interest, here is a picture taken five minutes ago of my "view" from the front door. To make it even cozier, I am three blocks from a fire station and ambulance service. Ahhh....Christmas !!! LOL

1098_picture_361.jpg

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Christmas came early for us this year, we did not get any snow last year, we woke up to this today. I am sure it will be our only snow of the season. As you can imagine the kids were thrilled.
So miracles can happen, the kids have been begging for snow to come to us this year.

Of course the 40 MPH winds that brought in the storm totaled the yard decorations first.
418_100_3921.jpg

Wolf-Kim

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Look at all the beautiful snow!

Here we are December 23 walking around in short sleeved shirts outside. :/

HannaLee

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Sorry, cant help with he snow pictures. ;) I'll just enjoy the ones the others post with you, LadyChf2k!

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
No kidding, HannaLee!!!!

Oh, the snow on the decorations, look at it !!!! And the big fat flakes falling..... Awesome !

Latest posts