White Christmas

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wolf-Kim said:
Look at all the beautiful snow!

Here we are December 23 walking around in short sleeved shirts outside. :/
I completely understand it was upper 60's-70 4 days ago! Now we are freezing. But I still have resisted turning on the furnace this year, the kids got more layers on and we broke out the cocoa!

Up-the-Creek

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Just for you Ldychef2K,....Our house after the recent snow storm. Merry Christmas!!!!

743_house.jpg

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
Tidy the guest room, I am moving in !!!! Wow........

user251

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
in as many years as there have been records of such a thing we have never had a white Christmas, weve had a few black ones though. last year on Christmas eve night we were under tornado warnings and the power went out :/ . Good ole Bama weather if you dont like the weather today just wait until tomorrow.

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Here is one I took, when visiting the folks last month. We had a dusting in the hills a few weeks ago, I could see it in the distance. It was nice.

239_100_6987.jpg

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
Beautiful, Denise.....just beautiful.

We have had snow four times in my lifetime here in central California. Never on Christmas, though.

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
I do love the way the house looks like a gingerbread house. My father did the woodwork, although it is hard to see in this picture.
I'm glad you liked the picture.
I was happy to experience a bit of snow on my visit. We don't get snow very often here, north of San Francisco, where I live.

Merry Christmas to you