Who among you has defended the United States in Uniform?

the_whingnut

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Sorry not a diver i worked with them at EODMU2 i thought HTs were nuts, the Divers are Riot. and they break things in such imaginative way second only to SeaBees. i've gotten really good a cast repairs and hard surfacing because of young CMs and EOs.

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Candy said:
Defence of our freedom?
Was that what Iraq was about?
Did that save our freedom?

I trained my kids to love the constitution.
No uniforms in my house cause I dont see that our
military defends our constitution anymore..
we dont have much of a constitution anymore
NATO... without congressional approval... thats what we have.
All our acts are agressive not defensive... especially noted with Iraq
and Lybia. We went into Lybia why?
who had NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11

The only people I think need a good old military reprimand are our
senators and congressmen for the signing away of our constitution
and the arming of all our beaurocrats... especially the FDA when they send swat teams
to take raw milk away from folks then take them into jail and torture them
as they recently did in Los Angles.
then the FDA goes to all the homes of people who purchased the raw milk to confiscate it.

When swat teams invade Amish homes

The only people I see taking away our freedom is our own government
with endless regulations, laws signed without debate,
the arming of government agencies
and now military training exercises in the streets of our cities.

visit www.oathkeepers.org all you vets and military folks.. and take the plege to uphold the constitution
It is possible that you disdain for our men and women in uniform is misplaced. Perhaps your energy would be better spent campaigning against the 535 criminals who are elected to serve, not born to dictate. Get them out.
Go out and clean your house and the senate!
We who have borne the battle deserve your support,not you disdain. If you have never worn the uniform, we who have and who do, have paid the price required for you to have the freedom to voice your opinion here on this forum. It is my belief that not long from now,your sons and daughters will be called upon to defend your right to a free nation.

Our nation has been overthrown by the communist movement and we know it. It was slow and insidious. They call themselves "PROGRESSIVES" now to hide their crimes. But it is here now and there may be very little we can do right now to reverse that, but you can rest assured that there are still plenty of us left alive whose oath to "protect and defend The Constitution of the United States of America against ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC" has not been forgotten nor ignored. (Listen to the Paul Harvey homily called "If I were the devil". If you dont come away from that convinced as to the truth of what i say, then we are truly doomed. )

The one person who most abhors the act of war, is none other than the American soldier/sailor/marine.
You are either with us or against us. There is no middle ground this time. If the American people do not stand against this tyranny in November, I am afraid we will suffer that tribulation written about in the Revelation according to St John!

Tell you children not to wear the uniform we all wore and assuredly they will discover the truth. I came home from Vietnam to folks who made the arguments you make. They also spit on my uniform. They also thought they were smart. I didn't then and I don't now.

Thank you for your opinion. I am pleased to have defended your right to have an opinion and the freedom to express it here.

As they say inthe city, "Have a nice day!"
Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni
Trim sends
//BT//

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Candy said:
The only people I see taking away our freedom is our own government
you truly need to check out current events. it is more than that simple statement. there are countries out there that would bomb your city in a heartbeat and slit your childrens throats if they thought for one second they could and get away with it. If it wasn't for our military you would not be in the USA. It would be called something else and you would wish at that point for someone to help defend your family and rights and freedoms.

your thoughts are too simple. I honestly wish it was that simple but it is not.

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I've stayed out of this thread because I live in another country, but I do read along here and there as it is an interesting look into my neighbor's culture. I don't pretend to understand America's and American's view on their place in the world, as it is different to how I see America and how others in the world see America. But I do believe that every nation has a sovereign right and duty to protect what it values, and that anyone who volunteers or who is conscripted into military service deserves respect and honour for taking on the burden of defending his/her country.

I think that this thread is meant to be a discussion amongst those who have served and been proud to do so, and it saddens me that it seems to have been hijacked from its original purpose--perhaps there is a better place to debate government policies and politics?

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
moolie said:
I've stayed out of this thread because I live in another country, but I do read along here and there as it is an interesting look into my neighbor's culture. I don't pretend to understand America's and American's view on their place in the world, as it is different to how I see America and how others in the world see America. But I do believe that every nation has a sovereign right and duty to protect what it values, and that anyone who volunteers or who is conscripted into military service deserves respect and honour for taking on the burden of defending his/her country.

I think that this thread is meant to be a discussion amongst those who have served and been proud to do so, and it saddens me that it seems to have been hijacked from its original purpose--perhaps there is a better place to debate government policies and politics?
Thank you!
Your assessment is "right on the mark!" this was a thread to discover who among us has given their service to their nation. It is NOT a thread to discuss the reasons we were Committed to combat, only that we were called and did our duty!
Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni
Trim sends
//BT//

doc_gonzo

Power Conserver
Reaction score
stand proud brothers and sisters we appreciate you're service!!! thank you!! one of the cigar forums that i frequent does cigars for the troops donations, i have a package going out on monday, so for the boys and girls in the sand box, screw the Hanoi Janes, a few of us appreciate you keeping us safe, those who dont, i'll kick in $500 TOWARD YOURE TICKET TO SYRIA enjoy the tropical climes!

doc

Mr.Andersson

Power Conserver
Reaction score
4809_img_20120623_164937.jpg

DD ships out Oct 29
The "family" has proudly served since 1635, patriots not tories. No offence to those that may have been.

BeccaJoVon

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score

Latest posts