Who has had success with T-TAPP exercise?

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Ouch 30.00 for the book, Hope you got a better deal at your garage sale!

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Whoa-ga :lol:

There are some preview exercises on the T-Tapp website; she goes through a mini-seminar of what they are for. And I think there are some demos on Amazon with the book "Fit and Fabulous in 15 Minutes" It would probably be good for you to check them out just to see what it's like.

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I have been doing it for 3 years now. I knew from the first workout that changes would happen quick, and it did. Muscles toned up and my strength increased with each workout - I was coming back from degenerating disk in my neck and a breast reconstruction, and 3 rough pregnancies so my posture was awful. I am still rebuilding it, but I'm almost *there* :ya My upper back was very, very weak. I am now building up my stamina. It took me awhile to get better because of sleep deprivation caused by the kids. I just didn't have the energy.

I had a badly bowed leg that straightened within a couple months.

My husband does it too, and it keeps his back from hurting and helps him sleep. He's thin already, so he doesn't need it to slim down.

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I have been reading on her site for a couple of days now absorbing as much info to see if it's for me!

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Several low carbers on another forum I frequent are BIG fans.

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Ok, I ordered the basic workout, we shall see. I will let you know if I :love or :rant it!