Who is on Facebook?

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Wildsky said:
Blackbird said:
I am. Feel free to add me - Just let me know you are from here;
:ep Look at all that hair!!!! :weee :weee :weee
Hi Mrs. Lunatic! I was searching your name right when I got your request!

Now where is the blushing smiley? But hey. Look at YOUR hair, and your husbands!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Abi, I have resisted thus far. Maybe not creepy, but....dunno. :hu Makes me nervous.

But....I need to move into the 21st century, apparently. This is how people are now networking and advertising their businesses, and I need to get my act together so I can advertise my continuing ed courses for licensed massage therapists. Sigh. (Putting on big girl pants now....)

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Yeah, we like hair! :gig Hubby shaved his off a while back and sent it to locks of love, but its grown back some!

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Actually, I have a healthy respect for it now. I went to wash tractors in NY and the boys' other grandmother offered to watch them for the week. She went and filed for "emergency custody" saying that I had abandoned the boys to move to NY, was homeless, jobless, etc. She banked on the paperwork getting here before I got back from NY, since I wasn't to be back until a few days after the court date. So, she pulled a bunch of Facebook posts about me being with the boyfriend, saying that I didn't have my kids. She ended up losing sorely, and my ex-husband lost out on even visitation rights thanks to her stunt. Of course, it was all lies, the boyfriend is excellent with the boys and includes them in everything. Anyways, that's why I don't add people if I don't know who they are. :)

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Bettacreek said:
Actually, I have a healthy respect for it now. I went to wash tractors in NY and the boys' other grandmother offered to watch them for the week. She went and filed for "emergency custody" saying that I had abandoned the boys to move to NY, was homeless, jobless, etc. She banked on the paperwork getting here before I got back from NY, since I wasn't to be back until a few days after the court date. So, she pulled a bunch of Facebook posts about me being with the boyfriend, saying that I didn't have my kids. She ended up losing sorely, and my ex-husband lost out on even visitation rights thanks to her stunt. Of course, it was all lies, the boyfriend is excellent with the boys and includes them in everything. Anyways, that's why I don't add people if I don't know who they are. :)
Wow!
I have excluded a couple of family members, but they are friends on facebook with my hubby - I hate it when they send me emails asking about things when they've seen partial posts of mine that he has responded to.
Drives me nuts!
They can only see things he responds to - so I told him not to! :gig

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
abifae said:
am i the only one who finds social network sites creepy?
I was a little nervous at first, but not so much now. Its a great way to keep up and catch up with friends, co-workers etc... as lots of my friends and school buddies are spread out all over the world, its super to keep everything in one place.

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I see at least 4 Rachel Stephens!!!!!! :)

Will the real Rachel Stephens please stand up?

(for us old farts that remember that show...)

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Me!
They can be creepy if you don't watch who you add, but I try to very selective & will delete or hide people that get on my nerves or try to start stuff :p

Also, I would suggest checking your privacy settings to make sure only your friends can see your posts, pictures & info, and that people can't "Check You Into Places" if you go to a gathering of some sorts. Places is net wide, not just on Facebook among people you know and that makes me very nervous.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Is there anyway to block a particularly evil and annoying SIL without actually deleting her? Lord knows that would be used against me in the future :/