Who is on Facebook?

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Dace said:
Is there anyway to block a particularly evil and annoying SIL without actually deleting her? Lord knows that would be used against me in the future :/
I'm not sure if a notice of "deletion" is sent to the deletee.....

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
murphysranch said:
Dace said:
Is there anyway to block a particularly evil and annoying SIL without actually deleting her? Lord knows that would be used against me in the future :/
I'm not sure if a notice of "deletion" is sent to the deletee.....
I unfriended DS's teacher from last year. She never got a notification. I also tested it ahead of time with my mom. I unfriended her but she didn't get a notification or anything. I didn't show up on her list anymore though. I don't know what would happen if you actually blocked someone. If you want to experiment using me, go ahead! We're already friends on there. ; )

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Go to Edit Profile. Under Basic Information and that stuff, there's a little grey paragraph that has "Privacy Settings" Click that. Right below the stuff, click customize settings. Click on any of the ones that you wish, then go down to customize from the drop down menu. Then you can type in individual names to hide certain things. :)

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Wildsky said:
Don't be surprised if somewhere, somehow you get a friend request from some lunatic named CHERYL MERCER.... :lol:
Hey! I got a strange request from a Cheryl Mercer! :lol:

mrbstephens

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
murphysranch said:
I see at least 4 Rachel Stephens!!!!!! :)

Will the real Rachel Stephens please stand up?

(for us old farts that remember that show...)
Oh snap! My avatar is the one of the man walking the giant rooster.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Dace said:
You can HIDE her. When she makes a post hit the "X" just off to the right of her name and it will say "Hide SIL" "Mark as Spam" "Cancel". Hit "Hide SIL" and you will not see any of her posts. She will still be able to see your posts. No, they do not get a notification if you just delete them.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Wildsky said:
PamsPride said:
Wildsky said:
Don't be surprised if somewhere, somehow you get a friend request from some lunatic named CHERYL MERCER.... :lol:
Hey! I got a strange request from a Cheryl Mercer! :lol:
She's a nut case, just be careful ... :gig
Ok! Thank you for the warning!!