Whole wheat gingerbread pancakes **On being banned from IHOP pg2

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
yeah...i have to say, The Big Man is a saint. the only thing he ever says is, "you're something else."

hee hee hee

:)
You call your hubby The Big Man, I call mine The Big Guy :) Mine is a saint, too - I'm so happy I found him :love

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
yep me too! i mean finding my man.. we have a kind of funny story maybe i'll tell it one day.

The Big Man has been over 6'2" since he was in 6th grade so he's always been The Big Dog, El Grande, etc etc

but when all wishy-washy i sometimes call him Sally. as in, get up Sally this aint no summer camp! time to rise and shine!

and then i run
;-)

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Mine is 6'4" and about 280 pounds - he really is a Big Guy (too big in one area, but that's a battle I'll never win). He looks like Grizzly Adams :)

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
yep me too! i mean finding my man.. we have a kind of funny story maybe i'll tell it one day.
There you go again!

It is absolutely illegal for you to say something like "we have a kind of funny story" and NOT tell it immediately!

*taps foot*

:pop

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
hee hee hee no really! ok well maybe i'll work on that one tomorrow... but i've got to get SOMETHING done today! i'm so excited about my new canner! i've got stuff rumbling and steaming and simmering and jiggling..

:)

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
no no no ! LOL really I need the entertainment tonight....it's the only thing keeping me from driving across state lines with my 30 lb family Bible (you know, the kind that has births, deaths, and marriages recorded in) under my arm with the intent of giving someone a good head to toe* *thumping* show 'em what a Bible Lesson is.....

:hide

edited because I misspelled marriages and toe...who misspells toe???

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
We got help Quail out here! We don't want her to be a bible thimper. Not literally anyway.

Opps, that's supposed to be thumper. Left it cause the mess up is funnier.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
:gig :lol: :gig :lol: :gig :lol:

My Hubby wanted to know what was so funny...I gave him the thumbnail sketch and I clearly did not do your tale justice because he barley smiled and didn't get it!

Too funny.....that was a great story!

HannaLee

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
That was too funny! I paused the Saints game and read it to my husband. He shook his head several times, in sympathy for your hubby. Great writing!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
You are the best story writer Ohio!!!
:lol:

I do that to Tony. We sell the sausage at the market and someone always asks, tell me all about the processing of the hog. UGH.....you don't want to describe the kill, gut, hanging, cutting, etc. etc. while so many are listening. Tony tries to give the full story and I always cut him short!!! "These" customers of mine can't handle the truth and I want them eating my sausage, not pitying it..LOL